06:36

Tagged Again !!!

Tagged! Again! This time, it’s to list 3 of my favorite books. Yes, that was correct, THREE. Oh! Man! Justly deserved penalty!

Thanx Arun- the man who tagged me, Well lemme try,

1. To Kill a Mockingbird By Harper Lee
Did you know: The novel is renowned for its warmth and humor, despite dealing with serious issues of rape and racial inequality. British librarians ranked the book ahead of the Bible as one "every adult should read before they die".

2. Gone with the Wind By Margaret Mitchell
Did you know: It is the only novel by Mitchell published during her lifetime, and it took her ten years to write it. Oh!

3. The Godfather By Mario Puzo
Did you know: Much controversy surrounds the title of the book and its underworld implications. The term The Godfather was first used in connection with the Mafia during Joe Valachi's testimony during the 1963 Congressional Hearing on Organized Crime.

Now reading: Are You Afraid of the Dark (Sydney Sheldon), Once I finish this, I will soon go and grab Morning Noon and Night by Sydney Sheldon.

Now, the best part,
I hereby tag:
Hari (he’ll kill me)
Sunshine
The layman (howzaaat…..?)
Mixed Blessings 89

12 comments:

Hari said...

Hey, I won't kill you or anything. I just love tags!!

But guess this is my third tag, this month! Readers are goanna kill me if I keep tagging! :D

But never mind, I'll take this tag next month. :D

Hari said...

I loved 'The Godfather' :D

*Did you know:
All your books have been made into movies! :P

Nice tag. :D Never knew the 'did you know' about Gone with the wind.

Are you afraid of the dark is my favourite 'Sheldon', btw. :D

mea culpa said...

@ Hari...
Ok... delay accepted.

mea culpa said...

yup, I wanna read all sydney sheldon books...

mixedblessings89 said...

Ooooooooooooh thanks!!!
My first tag!
I'll have to think a bit for this... but tanks!
:D

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Yup, you did it. And the first one is one of my favourites too, but I'm not sure whether it would come into my top 'three', it's a tough job and you did it well.I didn't read the other two...Kudos!

mea culpa said...

@mixed blessings 89
U have all the time in this world.

@ Arun
It was fun. But I don't wanna do any other tags for one month from now. and I do believe this is gonna come back to u in no time... so be prepared with ur list of books.

I am goin on a tour with my students next weekend... May be I will come back with something to pen down

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Mea: You're the first one tagged me. In fact I had keyed it in my post that neither you or Bindhu or anyone else for that matter can tag me with the same stuff, but then I thought it was not necessary to say that and deleted it. Now you're saying...that's not fair. Biblically speaking 'thou shalt not resort to such terrorising'. Yeah, I can understand. In fact once in a while it's okay, but too much tagging will spoil the fun. Nice to know that you're going for a trip. Have a great time, hope you'll be back with great vigour and enthusiasm and of course some great stuff to write about too. Have a blast! Ciao.

The one who has loved and lost said...

thank you madam...:-)
Let me read one more book ..
That would have taken the total tally of read books to three :-P

Lol...will do asap :-)

mea culpa said...

@Arun, that snot fair U can't escape. Yeah I am lookin fwd for the trip tooo....

@the layman
what? U havn't read 3 books yet? U must b kiddin!

Deepa said...

I love visiting your blog. Its from Indu, I heard bout your blog. Its nice. I like the way u write. Frankly I did not like "Who-Am_I", as u rightly said there was something repulsive in it. I was unfeignedly glad when U changed the name.

mea culpa said...

@Deepa.
Thanks.I mean THaaaaaaanks.
I loved U guys. I'm really happy to see ur comment. Indu is silent? she quit? how is she doin now?